For an overview of the Siam Photo Contest, please click here.
Please email us with any questions: siamphoto at anoogo.com
Anoogo Design & Print
Times Square Bldg, 2nd fl, #202 Sukhumvit Road,
02 653 0449
1. The prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organizer reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion/contest without notice.
2. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Organizer harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Organizer the ability to share and use these photos in marketing materials, social media, and websites of those associated (sponsors and partners) with the Siam Photo Contest. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
3. The Organizer will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
4. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
5. Organizer may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Organizer ‘s sole opinion) or who, in Organizer ‘s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
6. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
9. Computer-generated, composites, or computer-altered images (with the exception of standard editing, basic colour correction, cropping and sharpening) will not be accepted.
10. By submitting your photo, your image will be shared on social media and affiliated and sponsor/partner websites who were associated with the contest.
11. Participants will be able to keep their photo (either on canvas or metal frame, that they paid for when entering the photo contest) once the contest has ended and the gallery period has ended. Participants will be able to pick up their photo at Anoogo, Times Square Bldg, 2nd fl, 202 Sukhumvit Road, Klong Toey Bangkok 10110 - 02 653 0449. For an additional fee, your photo can be shipped to you.
12. Participants are able to submit as many photos as they wish for the photo contest.
13. The later you submit your photos, the less time the public will have to vote for your photo for the judging round
14. Determination of the winner: They are two stages of voting. Anyone in the general public will be able to vote during the voting period on GlobalGaz.com for the photo of their choice. The top ten photos that earned the most amount of votes will be submitted to the judging panel (the organizers of the contest will have final say on forwarding of the photos and at their discretion, and may add or delete additional photos that will be submitted to the judging panel). The independent judging panel will vote for the winners of the photo contest.
15. In regard to the Nok Air prize - (there will be some blackout dates; public holiday, long weekend, etc.) and the valid dates are from 1 Jun until 31 Aug 2018
16. Agoda prize - Vouchers in USD, will have 12 months validity. Available for use on approx. 160k hotels on Agoda
17. Gift certificates for Rang Mahal and Mexicano are subject to blackout dates, valid for two people, cannot be combined with other offers, and cannot be exchanged for cash.
18. The voucher for the Rembrandt Hotel is for a complimentary stay in a Deluxe Room including breakfast. It cannot be exchanged for cash, is subject to blackout dates, and will expire in one year.